In “Real Talk With Sheila Bair: Leave These Folks Penniless Or In Jail,” the former U.S. bank regulator offers her assessment of the financial industry, from the controversial Volcker Rule and JPMorgan’s trading losses to the LIBOR scandal and how regulators should punish bad behavior by banks. Bair is chair of the CFA Institute-co-sponsored Systemic Risk Council.
- SME Venture Exchanges (Part One): CFA Institute Report Examines Link between Fraud and Lower Listing Standards (Podcast)
- Derivatives Reform Three Years after Dodd-Frank: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
- Policy Perspectives: Hedge Accounting and Derivatives Use Disclosures Risky Business for Investors (Video)
- SME Venture Exchanges (Part One): CFA Institute Report Examines Link between Fraud and Lower Listing Standards (Podcast) By Crystal Detamore
- Investors Remain in the Dark When PCAOB Disciplinary Actions Are Hidden in the Shadows By Matt Waldron, CPA
- Money Market Funds Redefined: the SEC Issues a Reform Proposal at Last By Linda Rittenhouse, JD