Just Released: CFA Magazine (March/April 2012)
Hardest hit by the 1997–98 Asian financial crisis, Indonesia has overcome political turbulence and other problems. This issue’s cover story examines the country’s emergence as an unexpected leader in Asian economic and market performance.
Other highlights from the March/April issue of CFA Magazine include:
- Eurozone worst-case market scenarios.
- Evaluating the likely impact of Basel III on financial markets.
- An interview with Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, on the role of central banks, solving the eurozone crisis, and more.
- The value of versatility for career development.
- Peter Schweizer, author of Throw Them All Out, on the hazards of congressional insider trading and crony capitalism.
Plus articles on how an HFT “tractor beam” can affect portfolio slippage, updating standard financial models for the new complexity, using asset protection trusts, how to improve training for new and existing analysts, and derivatives reform in Asia.