SAC Capital Insider-Trading Case: Shedding Light on a Growing Epidemic
The federal indictment of hedge fund SAC Capital has put insider trading in a fresh spotlight.
Here is some good analysis on the SAC Capital case and the widespread incidence of insider trading, in case you missed it previously:
- Fearless Fiduciary: SAC Scandal and Bad Financial Actors: Like “The Hangover Part III,” Let’s Hope This Is the End
- Hong Kong Tiger Asia Case: Are Insider Traders Losing Their Stripes?
- The Scourge of Insider Trading: Enforcement Not Enough — We Need an Improved Ethical Culture
- Insider Trading: A Global Issue for Capital Markets
- Nature versus Nurture: the Culture of Insider Trading