Take 15: Anthony Neoh on Fast-Tracking China’s Financial Reforms (Video)
Anthony Neoh (梁定邦), SC, former chief advisor to the China Securities Regulatory Commission and ex-chairman of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, discusses the progress and prospects of financial sector reforms and
capital market liberalizations in China.
In this interview, he also discusses:
- Recent developments and reforms in the equity, fixed-income, commodity, and currency markets
- The qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII) scheme
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Offshore renminbi centers
- China A-shares
- Mutual recognition and cross-border distribution
- The new Qianhai economic zone, which aspires to the the “Manhattan” of the Pearl River Delta
Please note that the content of this site should not be construed as investment advice, nor do the opinions expressed necessarily reflect the views of CFA Institute.